On the Boss Mode plan, you can use Commands to tell Jasper what to do using plain language. This gives you more control over how Jasper works and leads to faster content creation.
Using thousands of commands, you can ask Jasper to do things like:
Write some ad headlines based on the product description
Write a video script outline for a video titled "8 tips for lawn care"
There are some commands Jasper will follow better than others, but there's not just one set list of Commands he's programmed to run. He literally understands the intent of your command and works to fulfill it.
How to run a Command
- In plain language, write the command you want Jasper to follow.
- Press CMD + Enter on Mac or CTRL + Enter on PC.
- Jasper will highlight the command, and execute it.
When running a command, Jasper sees and uses:
- The command
- 2,000 - 3,000 characters above the command (unless it stops at a *** shortcode)
- The Title, Content description, and Keywords (unless they are toggled off)